Enriching Programs, Preserving the Faith

Weekend Islamic Schools Educational Resources
Complementary Membership

Design Your Dream Weekend School

Teaching With Prophetic Pedagogy

Holistic & Character Education for Faith Based Pedagogy

A Place to Learn and Grow Together

According to a recent study in the U.S., only 5% of Muslim students and youth attend full-time Islamic School. What happens to the rest of the 95% of Muslim students who are unable to attend full-time Islamic Schools? How do you they learn their religion? Some Muslim children and youth attend weekend schools for only a few hours a week. Other Muslim children and youth may attend after school programs and summer camps. The few hours they spend at these programs need to be effective, efficient, and exciting.




Accreditation signifies the endorsement of quality, validating our commitment to excellence and industry-recognized standards in education.


Certification showcases mastery, validating skills and expertise through a recognized and respected credential in the field.


Explore our abundant resources—guides, articles, and tools—to empower your journey toward knowledge and success.

Professional Development

Elevate your career with tailored professional development, offering skills enhancement and strategic growth opportunities for success.


Unlock exclusive benefits and connections through membership, fostering a network that amplifies opportunities and professional growth.

Parent Participation

Encourage active parent participation, fostering a collaborative environment that enriches educational experiences and supports student success.

Enriching Programs, Preserving the Faith

Join us to shape the future of our youth
Join us today

News & Events

February 23-25, 2024

Governance Training For Board Members & Principals

https://cisnausa.org/training/ Calling boards and leaders of all Islamic schools, weekend schools, and institutions! Register today to secure your spot! Closing hotel rates January 25th or till filled.

JAN 12 AT 9:30 AM – JAN 13 AT 6 PM CST

WISER's West Coast ISNA Education Forum

Oh YAAAS! The Early Bird Discount is extended to December 1st! Register for the West Coast ISNA Education Forum to be held MLK weekend in Orange County, CA! https://isna.net/west-coast-education-forum/ Relevant for Islamic full-time and weekend schools. Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)

Help Us Grow The Community
Donate now